Alma’s expertise is in quantifying uncertainties in urban water systems and hydrodynamic network models. She was Coordinator of the QUICS project, 4M Euro, 2014 –2018 and EC FP7 Marie Curie Initial Training Network, Quantifying Uncertainty in Integrated Catchment Studies (QUICS, 607000).
- Tscheikner-Gratl F, Bellos V, Schellart A, Moreno-Rodenas A, Muthusamy M, Langeveld J, Clemens F, Benedetti L, Rico-Ramirez MA, de Carvalho RF , Breuer L et al (2019) Recent insights on uncertainties present in integrated catchment water quality modelling. Water Research, 150, 368-379.
- Abdel-Aal M, Schellart A, Kroll S, Mohamed M & Tait S (2018) Modelling the potential for multi-location in-sewer heat recovery at a city scale under different seasonal scenarios. Water Research, 145, 618-630.
- Sriwastava AK, Tait S, Schellart A, Kroll S, Dorpe MV, Assel JV & Shucksmith J (2018) Quantifying Uncertainty in Simulation of Sewer Overflow Volume. Journal of Environmental Engineering (United States), 144(7).
- Schellart ANA, Shepherd WJ & Saul AJ (2012) Influence of rainfall estimation error and spatial variability on sewer flow prediction at a small urban scale. Advances in Water Resources, 45, 65-75.
- Muthusamy M, Schellart A, Tait S & Heuvelink GBM (2017) Geostatistical upscaling of rain gauge data to support uncertainty analysis of lumped urban hydrological models. Hydrology and Earth System Sciences, 21(2), 1077-1091.