Anton’s expertise is in acoustic holography in application to surface roughness characterisation and remote sensing of hydraulic flows.
- Dolcetti G, Krynkin A & Horoshenkov KV (2017) Doppler spectra of airborne sound backscattered by the free surface of a shallow turbulent water flow. The Journal of the Acoustical Society of America, 142(6), 3387-3401.
- Dolcetti G & Krynkin A (2017) Doppler spectra of airborne ultrasound forward scattered by the rough surface of open channel turbulent water flows. The Journal of the Acoustical Society of America, 142(5), 3122-3134.
- Butterfield JD, Krynkin A, Collins RP & Beck S (2017) Experimental investigation into vibro-acoustic emission signal processing techniques to quantify leak flow rate in plastic water distribution pipes. Applied Acoustics, 119, 146-155.
- Krynkin A, Horoshenkov KV, Nichols A & Tait SJ (2014) A non-invasive acoustical method to measure the mean roughness height of the free surface of a turbulent shallow water flow. Review of Scientific Instruments, 85(11).
- Krynkin A, Horoshenkov KV & Tait SJ (2013) An eigenvalue correction due to scattering by a rough wall of an acoustic waveguide. Journal of the Acoustical Society of America, 134(2), 939-949.