Mehmet is an expert in AI and physics-based planning in autonomous robots, with particular expertise in manipulation planning. He currently leads the EPSRC project “Multi-Robot Manipulation Planning for Forceful Manufacturing Tasks” (EP/P019560), Horizon 2020 Marie-Curie Fellowship “Robotic Manipulation Planning for Human-Robot Collaboration on Forceful Manufacturing Tasks” and is a co-I on “Human-like physics understanding for autonomous robots” (EP/R031193). He is an Associate Editor for IEEE Robotics and Automation – Letters, and is the co-chair of IEEE RAS Technical Committee of Mobile Manipulation.
- Homberg BS; Katzschmann RK; Dogar MR; Rus D (2018) Robust proprioceptive grasping with a soft robot hand. Autonomous Robots.
- Dogar M; Spielberg A; Baker S; Rus D (2018) Multi-robot grasp planning for sequential assembly operations. Autonomous Robots.
- Dogar MR; Knepper RA; Spielberg A; Choi C; Christensen HI; Rus D (2015) Multi-scale assembly with robot teams. International Journal of Robotics Research, 34(13), pp. 1645-1659.
- Dogar MR; Koval MC; Tallavajhula A; Srinivasa SS (2014) Object search by manipulation. Autonomous Robots, 36(1), pp. 153-167.
- Dogar MR; Srinivasa SS (2012) A Planning Framework for Non-Prehensile Manipulation under Clutter and Uncertainty. Autonomous Robots, 33(3), pp. 217-236.